Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun with Wii Fit

So Courtney and I bought a Nintendo Wii a couple of weeks ago, and we got a package deal that included Mario Kart, a bunch of crappy games and ... Wii Fit. For those who don't know, Wii Fit allows you to exercise using a balance board, with a whole bunch of games such as Slalom skiing, Hula Hooping, yoga, and acting like a penguin on ice.

To show you exactly how much fun (or how funny) Wii Fit is, I present these videos of Courtney, performing some sort of step class or playing Dance Dance Revolution, I'm not sure which.

In the sake of full disclosure, I would look just as, if not more so, ridiculous, but she was the one on the balance board and I was the one with the camera.

1 comment:

Sean Patrick Burgess said...

Awesome... I'm glad that you guys posted this video before I bought one and made the mistake of posting a video of myself.

As a way of thanking you, I give you This Cool Wii Fit Ad

== Uncle Sean