Thursday, September 11, 2008

Heading Back to Carolina

Well, everyone keep Chester in your thoughts this weekend, because he's under the sole care of Courtney. Just kidding - she loves him as much as me (possibly more after that crack).

I am heading back to the Triad tonight, where I'll be teaming up with Shawn in the Pine Brook Member-Guest golf tournament. I wish I could get down to Southport to see my parents as well, but there's just never enough time.

There's a practice round tomorrow, and the tournament really gets under way Saturday (although the practice round apparently has some kind of cash award, so it's hard to not believe that's an important part of things). After having a pretty decent round last Friday in Dallas, I hope I'm ready to play well, so as not to let my partner down.

So if you're so inclined, give Courtney a call this weekend so she doesn't get too bored just doing her work, watching girly reality TV and playing with the dog. Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of a trophy by next week (there probably isn't a trophy, but it sounded cool).

-Matt

No comments: